Disclosure & Commenting Policy
So the FTC ruled that us bloggers who may make a couple of dollars with our writing, need to let you know about it. With that being said, if you are reading this blog, you should know the following:
- This blog is a way for me to be accountable for my get out of debt in 2017 plan. That is the first priority here. I also want to be able to inspire others to do the same. With that said, there are some things we may do that work, and some that don’t. I intend to share all of them with you. Transparency is key as a blogger in my opinion.
- There are some products that I will share with you here. Chances are, they are just things that I love, and I want you to know about them. “Some” of these may allow me to earn a couple of pennies for telling you about them. I have a small, new blog though, so most big companies don’t care about what I share.
- I am a member of the Amazon Affiliates program. IF you chose to purchase something from a link I share with you, then I will get a tiny fee from them. This costs you nothing extra, and my debt payoff will thank you.
- This site does use tracking cookies, as do many of the sites that I link to. Notice that bar on the top of the screen ? It’s there to make sure you know this as soon as you log on. Darn it, now I am hungry for cookies.
- I don’t care about making a ton of money from affiliates just yet. It’s just not in the cards for me right now and I know that. I DO care about building my reader’s (that’s you) trust in what I bring you her on this blog. So If I tell you about a product I love.. then I really do. On the flip side, I have no problem telling you about a product I didn’t love, or service that sucked. That’s just part of my charm!
- I collect email addresses. Some people collect cat statues, I like email addresses. If you email me via my Contact page you can bet I am going to keep the email address you use. You can unsubscribe from my emails at anytime, however you’re going to miss out on all of the fun.
- Lastly, I love when you comment on my posts. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. However I am the only one in charge of these comments. So if you leave rude, unkind, or in any way unproductive comments, well.. then guess who will be deleted ? I do not tolerate bashing, rude people, etc. I have four children that I get to listen to fight and argue, so I don’t need to read it here. This is a happy, helpful place, if you can’t be one of those, please don’t come back.
Hopefully this clears up all of the “who makes what?” sort of questions. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.. just don’t forget that whole I collect email addresses part!